Sunday, February 19, 2006

It's all gone.

Let me tell you a little about the way I live my life.

I live at home with my parents.
I'll be 17 years old in 2 months.
I usually go to bed around 3am.
I usually wake up around 10am.
I play guitar.
I built my computer, its got a 2Ghz AMD XPplus processor and a maxtor 200Gb 7200rpm harddrive on RAID. I dual boot Windows XP Pro and Windows Vista Beta.

My computer powers my entire recording studio.

Ok, so I got ready to lay down an overdub track for my new song yesterday, so I walked in and hit the power button on my computer, walked into the other room to get my effects processor, and came back expecting to see the same screen i always see (fake mac gui over the windows vista "bliss" wallpaper.)

I was extremely dissapointed/freaked out when i still saw my trusty PC sitting there saying, "YoYo" below the successful DMI check.
I immediately got on another computer and googled for an answer but it was to no avail, apparently i'm the only person who has had this problem.
I ran through the basics... restart the pc, clear the cmos, run chkdsk, scandisk, and so on.
Still no windows xp or vista.
I had no choice but to reinstall both operating systems.
Every bit of the music i recorded for the last year is FUCKING GONE.
I am EXTREMELY angry.

End Transmission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home